James van der Westhuizen is the founder and managing partner of KnowHouse. Founded 20 years ago out of a passion work differently with the challenge of learning and change in organizations.
As the name indicates KnowHouse is all about spaces for learning, conversation and reflection. The African master accreditation partner of four of the world’s most innovative learning solutions providers KnowHouse is committed to interactive and compelling learning. Our global partners are:
- Celemi of Sweden – the original and leading developer of business simulations www.celemi.com
- TenThousandFeet – the US learning company that was there when Apple was struggling to step beyond the boundaries of being a hardware company for designers and helped them with the transition to their current global dominance. www.tenthousandfeet.com
- ExperiencePoint – the Canadian visionary and tech savvy new age business simulations developer & global Partner to IDEO taking digitally supported learning conversations to award winning heights. www.experiencepoint.com
- Bookboon – The world’s biggest publisher of eBooks – making an annual investment in free university textbooks in South Africa of R2bn and offering world class instant corporate eLibraries. www.bookboonglobal.com
James is a global consultant and facilitator working across the African continent, the Middle East, Europe & Asia. Serves as faculty on multiple business school programs and coach to leaders and executives of many blue-chip companies.
A few of KnowHouse’s clients are listed below:
- South Africa (MTN, Standard Bank, First Rand Group, Aspen Pharmacare, Lundbeck, AstraZeneca, Gordon Institute of Business Sciences, Rand Merchant Bank, Gautrain Management Agency, The Auditor General of Southern Africa)
- Middle East: (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Frito-Lay Middle East, Mars Corporation Middle East, SAP Middle East, A;ex Bank Egypt, Quest)
- Global ( Tullow Oil, Metlife East Asia, Black&Veatch, Komatsu, Duke CE, Brandmanagement Group Norway, Fairfax Group USA, MTN Group, Broadmind Mauritius)