Debbie Craig: Catalyst
Debbie Craig has over 20 years experience in the field of strategy, leadership development, change management, talent management, high performance teams and organisational development. She has worked and consulted at leading South African and Global organisations and government institutions including Buckman Laboratories, RMB, eThekwini Municipality, Accenture, Engen, MAC Consulting, De Beers, Transnet, Tongaat Hulett and Volkswagen SA. Debbie is the founder and MD of Catalyst Consulting (estab 1997), which she runs with her partners and associates. Debbie is a skilled strategist, design architect, team builder, a powerful facilitator, change agent and executive coach and has worked at executive level with individuals and teams throughout Southern Africa and internationally in the UK, Australia, South East Asia, South America, Mexico, China, Canada, Europe and the USA. Her interventions have ranged from individual coaching, to team coaching, to team development, to mobilisation conferences of 350 people. Some key projects include:
- Leadership Development across 16 operations and 2500 leaders of De Beers Group globally
- HR strategy, Talent Management Strategy and Change Management approach for Transnet and alignment across 6 operating divisions
- Strategy, Change Journey, Leadership Development and Talent Management for Buckman Laboratories (global roll-out)
- Talent and Competency Management for eThekwini Municipality, Tongaat Hulett Starch, RMB, Imperial Group, Ethos Private Equity, RMB
- Talent Management, Retention strategies, HR capacity building and Leadership Development for Engen
- Strategic planning for Babcock Africa, DBSA Northern Region, Tongaat Hulett Starch, Aveng Duraset, Paramount Industrial Holdings, BankservAfrica and Transnet/JSE/THS/Heineken HR teams
- Performance Management for Medcomm Hospitals, Edgars, Transnet, Prism Technologies, BankservAfrica
- HR Capability Building for De Beers, Debswana, Namdeb, FNB Namibia, eThekwini Municipality, BankservAfrica, Imperial Group and Afrisam
- High Performance Teams for Accenture, Transnet, Engen, Eskom, RMB and DBSA
- Accelerated Leadership Development for De Beers, Transnet, BHP Billiton, Buckman, RMB
Debbie is also a co-founder of World Alive that offers Personal Transformation Workshops and coaching with a vision to change the face of Education and Business through greater awareness, empowerment and alignment of mind, emotions, body and spirit. Debbie holds a B.Comm, an MBA and is a qualified NLP practitioner, process facilitator, game ranger, reflexologist and Reiki Master. She is a registered Master HR Professional through the SA Board for People Practices (SABPP).
Debbie has published 3 books, “I am Talent”: guide to optimising potential and career aspirations; “I am Alive”: a guide to personal empowerment AND “Accelerated Learning for Breakthrough Results”. She has also written numerous articles, appeared on radio talk shows, presented at conferences and does public talks.
www.catalystconsulting.co.za www.iamtalent.co.za www.iamalive.co.za twitter: @catalystsa
Catalyst Consulting – Company Overview
CATALYST CONSULTING is a specialised consulting and training business with extensive Southern African and international experience in the design and implementation of organisation-wide strategic change and culture transformation journeys, leadership development, talent management, coaching and mentoring, high performance teams and HR capability building.
- Our passion is enabling leaders and HR professionals in their quest to create high performance organisations in which people can grow and contribute in meaningful ways to their full potential.
- Our talent is facilitating and stimulating people to shift mindsets, change behaviours and develop skills for real sustainable results.
- Our team is experienced, creative and committed to help people address the challenges of the complex and dynamic work environment and partner with clients to build capacity for long-term impact.
- Our success is based on rigorous project and change management, customised solutions, interactive, toolkit based learning and leaving a legacy of confidence and competence.
John and Debbie and our team of experienced associates bring with them, an integrated approach reflecting the realities of corporate life, organisational politics and a deep understanding and experience of the complex pressures and dynamics facing leaders today. They also ensure impact and sustainability through involvement and ownership of clients and participants and a strong change and project management approach to interventions. CATALYST is BEE level 4 compliant.
For more information, please consult our website: www.catalystconsulting.co.za